This course is suitable if you wish to increase your knowledge in horticulture, and also if you have no experience in the subject.
- Soil testing
- Sowing seeds and vegetative propagation
- Practical skills in ground preparation for seeding and planting
- Practical skills in establishing seeds and plants in soil
- Care and pruning of plants
- Sustainable garden practice
- Identification of a range of common garden plants, weeds, pests, diseases, disorders and beneficial organisms
- Safe operation of powered garden machinery
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Please enquire for the next available date
30 weeks, 5.30pm – 8.30pm
Bridgend College, Pencoed Campus